Please read the following carefully to understand Community Links’ views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated.
Inspire North Privacy Statement
At Inspire North, we are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and never misused.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about any aspect of this policy or how Inspire North handles your information please email our Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy policies can be complicated. We have tried to make ours as clear and as accessible as possible. To help, we have also summarised how we handle your personal information at Inspire North in our privacy principles below. These principles demonstrate our commitment to protecting your privacy and handling your personal information in the right way and as you would expect it to be handled.
At Inspire North we:
- Will only ask for or collect the personal information we need to provide and improve the service, products and experiences our clients expect.
- Give you control over the personal information we hold about you to ensure it is accurate and reflects your preferences.
- Make sure your personal information is always secure and protected.
- Are fair and transparent about how we use the personal information we hold.
- Only ever use your personal information for the purpose that you trusted us to use it for.
- Respect your choices and will inform you if there are important changes that affect your personal information or how we use it.
- Take responsibility for the personal information that we hold about you.
Who are we?
We’re here to create a world where everyone matters, building brighter futures for people within the health, housing and social care sector through our family of organisations.
Our heritage is important to us and we’re not afraid to be different; making a meaningful difference is at the heart of what we do. We are continually evolving while always staying true to our values.
We are passionate about what we do and treat everyone with respect.
If you wish to contact us regarding a data protection or privacy concern or to exercise your rights under the Data Protection Act and GDPR, please use the details below.
Please send an email to email@example.com or write to:
3 Limewood Way
Our team consists of our SIRO (Director of Finance) and Data Protection lead and Caldicott Guardian (Director of Operations) supported administratively by our Executive Assistant and can be contacted by sending an email or writing to the details above.
What Personal Information We Collect
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us in order to access our services, by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our website, access or apply to access our services, participate in discussion boards, chat facilities or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem or complaint to Inspire North about any of the services in our group. The information you give us may include – but is not limited to – your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, sensitive personal information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you from any of the other organisations that commission or provide services on behalf of Inspire North, provide services to you alongside us e.g. the NHS or work in partnership with us. In this case we will ensure that either the organisation has previously informed you that we will be provided with the information or we will inform you as soon as practicable after the receipt of the information.
A list of Inspire North’s activities can be found at https://www.inspirenorth.co.uk/
How We Use Personal Information
We may use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- To provide services to you and your carers or to assess
- To report on the services we provide and outcomes to commissioners, Board of Directors
- To further our understanding of outcomes and effectiveness of the services we provide
- To provide services to employees, potential employees and volunteers including Trustees.
Information we collect about you via our website
We will use this information to:
- Administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- Help keep our site safe and secure.
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosing your information
- Your personal data is information which identifies and relates to you including your contact details and photographic image and includes information we obtain directly from you or from third parties.
- We may disclose your personal data to third parties where this is necessary for operational purposes in order to facilitate the provision of our services or where required to do so by law.
How to Manage Contact Preferences and Consent
To find out how to manage your contact preferences and consent please read the specific services and transactions section below.
Non-EEA Data Transfer
Inspire North operates within the UK. Information we process is hosted and stored within the European Economic Area (EEA). Sometimes we transfer your personal information outside of the UK, and outside of the EEA, to other countries in which they have facilities.
By submitting your personal information to us, and by using our websites, services and products, you agree to us transferring, storing and handling your personal information in this way.
Summary of the Data Subject’s Rights
- You have a right to request a copy of any personal data we hold about you by making a Subject Access Request. Any request must be made in writing to the address below and include the following information:
– full name – including any previous/other names used
– date of birth
– full address
– telephone number
– any unique registration or ID numbers used with the organisation
- You have the right to amend or withdraw any consents you have provided at any time. This will include marketing consents. Should you wish to do this, please contact Inspire North at the address below or alternatively at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any objections in relation to the processing of your personal data by Inspire North, you have the right to lodge a complaint with Inspire North or the Information Commissioner’s Office or with any other relevant supervisory authority.
- You have the right to request from access to and rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data held by Inspire North.
- You have the right to request that Inspire North (and anyone processing your personal data on Inspire North’s behalf) erases your personal data from Inspire North’s systems and files. (note – there may be occasions in which this is not possible but in such circumstances you will be advised appropriately)
- You have the right to request that Inspire North provides to you, or a third party nominated by you, a copy of all personal data held by Inspire North about you in a data portable format.
The address to use for any matter relating to your data protection rights in relation to the Data Protection Act and GDPR is:
3 Limewood Way
Information Security and Privacy
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures, including encryption, to protect your personal information and privacy, and review these regularly. We protect your personal information using a combination of physical and IT security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage the way in which your personal information and data is processed, managed and handled. We also ensure that our staff are adequately trained in protecting your personal information. Our procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we share your personal information with you.
In the unlikely event that we do suffer a security breach which compromises our protection of your personal information and we need to let you know about it, we will do so.
Third-party websites you access through links on our websites will have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Privacy Statement Changes and Previous Versions
We stand behind the commitments we have made. We will never change our policies and practices in a way that will offer less protection for personal information that we already have about you without your consent.