Community Links (Northern) Limited (“Community Links”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand Community Links’ views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation and GDPR, the data controller is Community
Links (Northern) Limited of 3 Limewood Way, Seacroft, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS14 1AB.
Information we may collect from you
Community Links may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website www.commlinks.co.uk This
includes information provided at the time of subscribing to the Community Links Training or HR
- Community Links may also ask you for information if you report a problem with thewebsite;
- Any correspondence you send to Community Links;
- Details of any donations or job applications that you make;
- Community Links may also ask you to complete surveys used for research purposes, although
you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of your visits to this website and the resources that you access;
Community Links may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP
address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate
information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about Community Links’ users’ browsing
actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to Community Links is stored on its secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Community Links will do its best to protect your personal data, it cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once Community Links have received your information, it will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Use of information held
Community Links uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from this site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from Community Links or which Community Links feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Disclosure of your information
Community Links may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- If Community Links sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Community Links may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Community Links or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Community Links about its users may be one of the transferred assets; or
Please note that any external third party websites which Community Links may provide a link to will have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The GDPR forms part of the data protection regime in the UK, together with the new Data Protection Act 2018. GDPR gives you the right to access your personal data, this is more commonly referred to as a subject data request. Your rights of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR.
If you require additional information on how to make a data subject request please call our head office on 0113 273 9660 or via email – info@commlinks,co.uk