NJC Scale 22-24 (£27,514- £29,174) per annum
At Liaison and Diversion, you have the chance to be your best every single day!
We pride ourselves for being a friendly and supportive place to work. As the service has grown, we are now looking for a Team Leader!
- Establish and maintain positive relations with partners, colleagues and other providers
- Have a keen interest in supporting people
- Be empathic and want to help clients on their recovery journey
- Have experience working with young offenders
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to transport
- Have a desire to lead and motivate your peers
So, what is our offer to you?
Working as part of Community Links, you will make a difference to people’s lives from the moment you start. You will benefit from:
- Commitment to flexible working
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
- Care workers discounts
- Incremental pay progression
- Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve. We ensure everyone feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
We encourage you to apply early as your application will be reviewed as soon as it is received and we reserve the right to close this job advert sooner subject to finding a suitable candidate.
Closing Date: 3rd April 2022
Provisional Interview Date: 14th April