Mental Health Practitioner
37 hours per week
£25,655 – £31,534 per annum
Is your passion to make a positive difference in other people’s lives? We are seeking a number of individuals to join us as Community Mental Health Practitioners.
Why Join the Team at Community Links?
Here at Community Links we pride ourselves on looking after our colleagues, as we know our people are the driving force behind our success. You will benefit from:
- 33 days annual leave (Including Bank Holidays)
- Superb career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Plus much more
What will you be doing?
- To provide specialist community mental health services for adults
- To provide support and care with clients and their carers to help identify, develop and improve their mental and related physical wellbeing.
- To work effectively alongside other services and agencies to deliver joined up care for people either in or as close to their own homes as possible.
- To keep people safe by planning and delivering joined up care
- Work from one of our Locality Hubs with partners from other organisations
If you would like to learn more about this role, please contact Josie Foster 07774 740309 or email email@example.com
If you think you can do a remarkable job for us, then we’d love to hear from you! Please click here for more information and to apply.
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve.
Closing Date 23:59 Sunday 20th March 2022
Interviews to be held on 31se March 2022
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve. We want you to have every opportunity to shine and show us your talents. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make sure the assessment process works for you