Homeless Prevention Workers
£24,920 – £27,514 per annum (NJC 17-22)
At Accommodation Gateway we pride ourselves for being a friendly and supportive place to work, which is evidenced by our 4* + Indeed reviews, excellent benefits, and endless development opportunities.
As Homeless Prevention Worker you’ll…
• Have a keen interest in supporting people
• Be empathic and ready to listen to our clients
• Have experience of working with clients to achieve their goals
• Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to transport
• Be savvy with Microsoft applications such as word and excel
So, why Community Links?
Well, working as part of Community Links, you will make a difference to people’s lives from the moment you start. You will benefit from:
• Commitment to flexible working
• Hybrid working
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
• Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
• Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
• Employer contributory pension scheme
• Good maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
• Care workers discounts
• Incremental pay progression
• Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
• Health and wellbeing opportunities
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Access to Corporate Health Plan
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve. We ensure everyone feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
For more information and to apply click here
We encourage you to apply early as your application will be reviewed as soon as it is received, and we reserve the right to close this job advert sooner subject to finding a suitable candidate.
Closing Date 23:59 Sunday 17th April 2022
Interview dates to be week commencing the 27th April 2022