Mental Health First Aid Online
Start Date: 16th October 20
End Date: 23rd October 20
Price: £150.00 per delegate (or £50 with bursary)
Please note this course takes place over two dates, and requires online learning prior to each live online session.
Participants must complete the pre-course learning activities and attend both live session dates as below:
- Friday 16 October 10:00 – 15:30
- AND Friday 23 October 10:00 – 15:30
AIM: This course teaches participants how to recognise and respond appropriately to signs of emotional distress.
This two-day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
• An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
• Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
• Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
• Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
• Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support
The new online version of the course delivers the same evidence-based learning outcomes of the popular ‘face-to-face’ Adult MHFA Two Day course in an accessible and flexible online format. The course is structured around a blend of individual learning and live sessions. The MHFA England Online Learning Hub is an integrated learning platform that provides a one-stop “hub” for learners. From one login, learners can access, interact with, and complete their learning modules for both their individual learning and instructor-led live sessions.