Service Manager Aspire
£47,126 – £53,219 per annum
37 hours per week
A rare and unique opportunity not to be missed!
We are looking to recruit a Service Manager to lead our Early Intervention in Psychosis Team (aspire). We are the only 3rd Sector organisation privilege to deliver this service in the UK.
Offering direct management and leadership to a multi-professional team of registered and unregistered practitioners, who deliver psychologically informed services to individuals who are experiencing their first episode of psychosis.
We know that the people who work in our Early Intervention in Psychosis team are highly skilled, dedicated and compassionate – they have a real passion for supporting our clients. As the Service Manager you will play a lead role in ensuring we harness this energy and professionalism in order to continue to be successful in delivering the Early Intervention in Psychosis Service for the people of Leeds.
Our Offer to You
Working as part of Community Links, you will make a difference to people’s lives from the moment you start. In addition to ongoing training and development opportunities, we are committed to providing an environment in which you can thrive. You will benefit from:
• Commitment to flexible working where this is possible
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
• Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
• Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
• Employer contributory pension scheme
• Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
• Care workers discounts
• Incremental pay progression
• Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
• Health and wellbeing opportunities
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Access to Corporate Health Plan
Join us and you’ll be joining an award winning, leading mental health provider working across the region of Yorkshire and the Humber an organisation that truly cares about the people it supports and one that also cares about you! For more information and to apply click here
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve.
Closing Date 23:59 Sunday 20th March 2022
Interviews to be held week commencing 4th April 2022