£37,568 – £39,571 per annum
Join us as Service Manager setting up a new Mental Health ‘Crisis House’
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new crisis response service and see it flourish from the very beginning.
Once opened it means people experiencing a mental health crisis will have a psychologically informed, safe, homely alternative to psychiatric inpatient admission.
You’ll lead on creating and delivering an innovative and engaging service.
You’ll have experience of leading and managing a team, with the ability to develop and empower individuals to be their best.
So if you:
• Really care about supporting the mental health and wellbeing of others
• Enjoy bringing people together and building a team
• Have the ability to develop and maintain positive partnerships
• Have enthusiasm to achieve our overall aims and objectives
Above all we are looking for someone who is committed to making a difference to people’s lives. So, if you can do most of what we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need.
What’s in it for you?
We pride ourselves on looking after our colleagues, as we know our people are the driving force behind our success. You will benefit from:
• Hybrid working
• Commitment to flexible working
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
• Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
• Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
• Employer contributory pension scheme
• Good maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
• Incremental pay
• Care workers discounts
• Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
• Health and wellbeing opportunities
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Access to Corporate Health Plan
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve. We believe people can only be at their best and thrive when they can be their authentic self!
For more information and to apply please click here
Closing Date 23:59 Sunday 1st March 2022
Interviews to be held week commencing 16th May 2022