NJC 12-17 £22,571 – £24,920 per annum
Would you like to support people on their recovery journey to find meaningful employment?
Employment, education, and training support is a core element of early intervention in psychosis, and you’ll play a pivotal role in our friendly expanding aspire team.
You’ll make a difference in people’s lives from the moment you start by empowering your clients to achieve their skills, aspirations, and work goals.
You’ll support people on a 1:1 basis and get involved in the development, facilitation, and evaluation of group programs
Our Offer to You
As part of our Community Links family, you’ll make a difference to people’s lives from the moment you start. We’re committed to providing an environment in which you can be yourself and thrive. You will benefit from:
- Commitment to flexible/hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Care workers discounts
- Incremental pay progression
- Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve. We ensure everyone feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
We encourage you to apply early as your application will be reviewed as soon as it is received and we reserve the right to close this job advert sooner subject to finding a suitable candidate.
Closing Date: 03-Apr-2022
Provisional Interview Date: 14-Apr-2022