Senior ARMS Practitioner
£33,706 – £40,588 per annum
37 hours per week (Full-time)
aspire is the Leeds Early Intervention in Psychosis (EIP) Service, providing holistic care coordination to people between the ages of 14 and 65 who are, or may be, experiencing their first episode of psychosis (FEP) providing support to their families and friends too!
We are proud to be the only Third Sector organisation privileged to deliver this service in the UK.
We are proudly and actively anti-racist and as such you are expected to drive the agenda forward.
What will you be doing?
You’ll join a highly skilled, dedicated and compassionate team who have a real passion for supporting our clients.
Working as part of an experienced and committed multi-disciplinary team, you will act as Senior ARMS (At-Risk Mental State) Practitioner. You’ll have sound risk assessment skills and as this is a specialist team it is essential that you are passionate about working with individuals who are experiencing psychosis.
This role does require that you hold a full UK driving licence and have access to transport.
- Good interpersonal skills including listening and displaying empathy
- Possess a relevant professional qualification to degree or post-graduate level and/or equivalent experience
- Have access to a car for work purposes and hold a full current UK driving licence
- Experience of working within a CQC regulated service
So, what’s our offer to you?
You’ll receive individual and group clinical supervision, as well as regular line management supervision and personal and professional development.
You’ll benefit from:
- Commitment to flexible working
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
- Care workers discounts
- Incremental pay progression
- Access to our Employee Networks including BAME and LGBT+
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
For more information and to apply, please click here.
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve. We ensure everyone feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
Closing Date: 08-Jan-2023
Provisional Interview Date: 23-Jan-2023